So that’s why I’m here. That’s why we’re all here because we have a better idea.Some of you may think that that happened down in the prep school and doesn’t apply to us. These are members of the faculty, coaching staff, AOCs, AMTs, from the airfield, from my staff, from my headquarters, all aspects of the 10th Air Base Wing, all aspects that make up USAFA and the United States Air Force Academy.Leadership is here. No one can write on a board and question our values. It has no place at USAFA. ジェイ・ベントン・シルベリア(Jay Benton Silveria、1963年生)は、アメリカ合衆国の空軍軍人。 第48戦闘航空団副司令官および司令官、アメリカ空軍戦闘センター司令官、アメリカ空軍中央軍副司令官などの要職を歴任し、2017年から2020年までアメリカ空軍士官学校の第20代総監を務めた。 I’m serious. so that we all have the moral courage together…, 勇気でなく、当たり前のモラルをみんなが共有しているそんな社会はユートピアなんですかね。。。, 次回のコメントで使用するためブラウザーに自分の名前、メールアドレス、サイトを保存する。. 5,500 people in this room to think about what we are as an institution. And it’s the power of diversity. So that we all have the moral courage together, all of us on the staff tower lining the glass, all of us in this room. Brigadier General Armacost is here. The power of the four-thousand of you and all of the people that are on the staff tower and lining the glass. If you can’t treat someone with dignity and respect, then you need to get out. No one can take that away from us. So just in case you are unclear on where I stand on this topic, I’m gonna leave you with my most important thought today.If you can’t treat someone with dignity and respect, then you need to get out.If you can’t teach someone from another gender whether that’s a man or woman with dignity and respect, then you need to get out.If you demean someone in any way, then you need to get out.And if you can’t treat someone from another race or a different colour skin with dignity and respect, then you need to get out.Reach for your phones. Colonel Block from the Athletic Department is here. And you use them and you remember them, and you share them, and you talk about them.If you can’t treat someone with dignity and respect, then get out. これに対し士官学校の校長ジェイ・シルベリア中将は9月28日士官学校の全校生徒と全教員を集めて強い調子で話した。 この様な振る舞いはまったく受け入れられない。 校長の言葉. We would be naive to think that we shouldn’t discuss this topic.We would also be tone-deaf not to think about the backdrop of what’s going on in our country. I want you to videotape this so that you have it. This is our institution and if you need it and you need my words then you keep these words. And it has no place in the United States Air Force.You should be outraged not only as an airman but as a human being. I would be naive and we would all be naive to think that everything is perfect here. 黒人学生を侮辱する人種差別的な罵倒が学生の部屋のドアにあった伝言板に書かれていた。, これに対し士官学校の校長ジェイ・シルベリア中将は9月28日士官学校の全校生徒と全教員を集めて強い調子で話した。, 「Gender」と言う言葉の選択に感謝をしながらも、その後に続いたのが「男性だろうと女性だろうと」で止まってしまったのは残念でした。, …This is our institution…If you can’t treat someone with dignity and respect, then you need to get out….