If you've previously used your old Buds with this app and you want to switch to a pair of Buds+ then you may … Most recently, he was writing about the New York Yankees for SB Nation and comic books for Comic Book Resources as a full-time freelance writer and editor. For media inquiries, please click Media Contact to move to the form. Still having issues connecting Galaxy buds to your computer? Click Bluetooth and other device settings (alternatively, go to, If you're looking to permanently unpair the Galaxy Buds from the computer, return to, Connecting to an iPhone or iPad works the same way. Go to the ‘Bluetooth & other devices’ menu under settings on a PC to pair your Galaxy Buds. Copyright © 2016-2020 - Windowslovers.com, How To Connect Samsung Galaxy Earbuds To macOS, How To Connect Samsung Earbuds to laptop : Troubleshooting, Galaxy Buds Not Showing Up When Trying To Connect To PC, Onvian Bluetooth Adapter USB CSR 4.0 Dongle Receiver Transfer Wireless for Laptop PC Computer, Run Programs as Administrator in Windows 10, Make sure you Galaxy buds are properly charged, Put them in the case and connect the charger, leave it for 10 – 15 mins ( With the cover closed), Turn the Bluetooth on your PC ON and OFF a couple of times and restart your system, Once the computer has restarted, go to add the Bluetooth device and only when you click on “Bluetooth” open the lid of the galaxy buds casing, Your galaxy buds should be listed now and you should be able to connect them to your pc. So let me guide you on how you can use your Galaxy buds with your laptop. With this update, and for the first time on Galaxy Buds, you can now experience Ambient Sound4 automatically. Samsung Electronics announced today that it is bringing new connectivity features to Galaxy Buds through a software update, available starting today.1 Previously available on Galaxy Buds+, the features allow Galaxy Buds users to now go completely wireless and take their music more easily than ever before – whether it’s on a run, at your workspace or around your home. 5 Requires pre-setup. Samsung Newsroom's videos will no longer be supported on Internet Explorer. Here's how to connect (and also disconnect) the Galaxy Buds with your PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, or Android device. If you wish to unpair the Galaxy Buds from your Android device, open the Bluetooth menu and tap the gear icon next to the listed earbuds. Enjoy your Galaxy buds with your laptop. With these updates, you can start playing your personal soundtrack instantly, as soon as you need it – whether you’re starting a workout or starting your day. Your device will automatically detect them and a pop-up message will allow you to connect the earbuds immediately. It might not look like it, but by opening the case, the earbuds automatically go into pairing mode, allowing phones, computers, and tablets to find them through Bluetooth. Check out the latest stories about Samsung. windowslovers.com aims to provide our readers with the best how-to articles and guides on solving issues that we face in daily life. Best Malware Removal and Protection Software, Get Samsung's Galaxy Note 10, Free Galaxy Buds for $309.99 With Trade-In, Consumer Reports Chooses Galaxy Buds Over Apple's AirPods Pro, How to View a Cached Version of a Website, Consumers Don't Have Privacy Concerns Over Drone Deliveries. This can be a very common issue that lots of us including me face. PCMag is obsessed with culture and tech, offering smart, spirited coverage of the products and innovations that shape our connected lives and the digital trends that keep us talking. He has previously served as a technical writer for a government contractor and a copywriter with a digital advertising agency, where he wrote about marketing and tech. I tried reinstalling bluetooth drivers, i restarted my pc … Open the Galaxy Buds case while the earbuds are still inside the case, 2. Now open the Galaxy Buds case and let the system pick up Galaxy Buds, 7. Learn how your comment data is processed. Everything works now. This app requires .Net Framework 4.6.1 or higher (). After few seconds, it should list the Galaxy Buds. You can pair the Galaxy Buds with a Windows 10 machine by first opening the Start Menu and searching "Bluetooth." If you have any previously paired devices around when you open the cover, Galaxy buds will automatically try to reconnect to those devices, 6. In the next window, select “Bluetooth”, 8. Jason has been writing and editing professionally since graduating from University of Maryland, College Park in 2010. 3 Galaxy Buds support Samsung’s Easy Pair for mobile devices and Microsoft’s Swift Pair for PCs. Once the pairing process has been completed, you will receive a “Your device is read to go!” message. I have a problem connecting my Galaxy Buds to my computer. Hello! Once you see your Samsung Galaxy buds listed, simply click on it to start the pairing process, 10. I have been fighting with this for DAYS. 1. Pairing the Galaxy Buds with your Samsung Galaxy device is a relatively short and simple process. 2 Available on PCs running Windows 10, version 1803 or above. If the Galaxy Buds is listed, click on it and it should connect your Galaxy Buds and start playing audio from the earbuds. Customer Support page for assistance. If you do not see the Bluetooth icon on the top of the taskbar, click on the settings icon on the Dock, 6. 3 Galaxy Buds support Samsung’s Easy Pair for mobile devices and Microsoft’s Swift Pair for PCs. 3. Open, If you wish to disconnect the Galaxy Buds from your iOS device, open, Pairing the Galaxy Buds with a Mac is relatively simple. 4 Ambient Sound can be pre-set and enabled through the Galaxy Wearable app, which can be downloaded via the Galaxy … By simply putting your Buds on, you can now hear your surroundings and remain aware of the world around you, even when you’re watching movies or listening to your favorite tunes with the volume up. When i search for a bluetooth device, my PC doesn't find my buds. The first step in connecting the Galaxy Buds with your device—any device—is to open their charging case. 8. Get it here: Onvian Bluetooth Adapter USB CSR 4.0 Dongle Receiver Transfer Wireless for Laptop PC Computer. Tap and hold again and Spotify will recommend playlists just for you so you can effortlessly discover your new favorite song through your Galaxy Buds. For more information about Galaxy Buds and Galaxy Buds+, please visit https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/galaxy-buds/ and https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/galaxy-buds-plus/. Connecting Galaxy BudsSEE IT to a Galaxy device is just as easy as linking AirPods with your iPhone. Please try a different type of web browser. It will now start looking for any bluetooth decvices around your laptop ready to be paired, 9. Hope this answered your question on how to connect Samsung earbuds to laptop. Copyright© 2010-2020 SAMSUNG All Rights Reserved. On your Windows laptop, at the bottom of your screen, you should see a “Type here to search”. I do frequently use it with my PC too. You can also control equalizer, notifications, touch pad, and ambient sound settings. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Go to setting and ‘Touch Pad’ menu to select your preference under the Galaxy Wearable app. You are amazing! Spotify users can now instantly listen to personalized music on their Galaxy Buds with a single press. For sure this has improved with the upgrade Buds plus, but I personally do not have a good experience with them. Click on it and type “Bluetooth”, 3. Now open the cover of the Galaxy earbuds case with the buds inside them. TAGSAmbient SoundGalaxyGalaxy BudsGalaxy Buds Software UpdateGalaxy Buds+Microsoft Swift PairSpotifyTap & Hold. It is that simple to connect Samsung earbuds to Laptop/PC. With the addition of Swift Pair compatibility, Galaxy Buds join Galaxy Buds+ to support multiple pairing experiences across mobile and PC devices,3 giving you the freedom to easily connect to, and switch between, your favorite devices. You can also see that it says that the Galaxy Buds is connected for voice and music, 12. The Galaxy Buds are Samsung's true wireless answer to Apple's wildly popular AirPods, and, according to our analysts, they're even a bit better. The first option that should come up is “Bluetooth and other devices settings”, click on it, 4. This puts the buds into pairing mode automatically. The app can even be used to reconnect the earbuds. Finish the pairing and it should be good to go. Especially if I was using it outside, I could barely listen to the music playing. Open, If you want to permanently unpair the Galaxy Buds from your Mac, go to, For more advice, along with the top models we've tested recently, check out our. 1 Available on smartphones running Android L OS or higher with more than 1.5GB RAM. Leave a comment with the issue that you are facing and I will get back to you. I connected the Galaxy Buds to my Windows 10 pc using a bluetooth 4.0 usb adapter (as my pc doesnt come with built in bluetooth), and it connected just fine, but the problem lies in the actual … Thankfully, the Galaxy Buds work with other Android devices too, though the connection process may differ depending on your device. Requires the latest version of the Galaxy Wearable app and the earbuds software. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. This is where you can check the battery life on the Galaxy Buds and use the Find My Earbuds feature. With Microsoft Swift Pair feature, you can now more easily pair your Galaxy Buds to your Windows 10-based PC.2 This allows you to utilize Galaxy Buds’ innovative sound quality on work-related tasks, such as remote video meetings, or listening to the music that helps you power through the workday. Plus, they can also be paired with any of your other gadgets, including computers, tablets, and phones. 1. You can pair the Galaxy Buds with a Windows 10 machine by first opening the Start Menu and searching "Bluetooth." It’s not very reliable, one day all the devices work fine, and someday you might have to remove the device completely and repair it again to get it working. Once the earbuds have been connected, your phone's Samsung Wear app will automatically launch. Download Genuine Windows 10 ISO Legally From Microsoft, Making My Wired Audio Technica m50x Wireless, Convert iPad Into A Wireless Secondary Monitor For Your PC, How To Install Mac OS On Windows PC In Virtual Machine [Mojave]. In this article, I’ll guide you on how to connect Samsung earbuds to Laptop via Bluetooth. All you have to do is have Bluetooth turned on and open the case. Clik on “Add Bluetooth or other device”, 7. I even had issues with the microphone in the buds, which seems to have been fixed by the software updates and I fixed the low volume issue by using bigger ear tips. Here’s a look at how these new features will enable you to do more with your Galaxy Buds. For any issues related to customer service, please go to You can just use the one below, this will get the job done for you. Either way, if you are facing this issue I would suggest you do the following.